Distracted: The Erosion of Attention...

May 15, 2011

California Gurls Group-Dance

Claire, Rachel, Hilary, Vivian, Madison, Sophie and Lydia,

We will be presenting our dance to Mrs. Spanglett sometime on Monday or Tuesday so have your costumes ready, please!!! The next Day 1 will be no good once again because the Toronto Band members of our group will be absent. Thank you!!!

~Sierra

P.S. I will be bringing my iPod for music but could some other people bring theres in case. Thanks again!!! See everyone tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Rohini said...

You missed someone...

Sierra said...

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT MEAN TO!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS IN A RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR!!!!!!! UGH!!! I FEEL SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rohini said...

Um, it's ok. No need to stress about it... :)

Queens Seeds In Residence Info

Very Cool Writing Site

Stop Death by Powerpoint