Distracted: The Erosion of Attention...

May 17, 2011

Toronto

Hey, I just wanted to say goodbye and good luck at Toronto. I wish I was coming, oh well. Have fun!

Rachel and Hilary: I really you guys to read Catching Fire, okay, so you better hurry up, I mean, Hilary, you've had the book for ,like, over a week and your only on page 32. So, please please hurry. Plus, please read the other books I gave you guys, Divergent and Maze Runner, they're almost better than Hunger Games! You know that they must be good!
have fun!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I'll read them for you Maddy!! But I am not a super reader like Vivian!!

Sophie said...

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE Y'ALL HAVE SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

GOOD LUCK!! XD

Anonymous said...

thanks maddy!!!! have fun in school :p

I'm reading the maze runner right now! its good!

Queens Seeds In Residence Info

Very Cool Writing Site

Stop Death by Powerpoint