Distracted: The Erosion of Attention...

Nov 4, 2010

O CANADA OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!

Hello fellow 8H classmates,

I was sick again today, people think yes i get to stay home, but when you've stayed home 3 days out of 4 days it's realllyyyy boring.. So the October Wordle: Vivian and Hilary what's that cool site other than wordle, you use to make a wordle???( haha that sounded funny!) I AM COMING BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless something bad happens in the next 12 hours... hopefully not *** CROSSING MY FINGERS*** Check out my blog i've spent the last 2 days updating my blog soo CHECK IT OUT!!! Excited Vivian.............. YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely ( haha such a big word :p),

Sophia Rae Lafleur ~~~Administrator to Music Is My Life
(http://www.musicismylife-sophie.blogspot.com/)

THAT'S MY NAME AND DON'T WEAR IT OUT hahaha :)
CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GMS!~ I Miss You

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't use the website viv recomended its so hard to print. There is no button. U have to install irfan view and everything to print it (screen shot)

Vivian said...

But you can save it to your files then print it.

Vivian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Really, I didn't know that!! I'll have to try it!

Sophie said...

ya i already have irfan view soo it works out good... what's the site again???

Queens Seeds In Residence Info

Very Cool Writing Site

Stop Death by Powerpoint